Wednesday 1 September 2010

30 Seconds In The Mind Of...

Rachel Segal Hamilton

Quirky Arts & Culture journalist by day and cashier for club promoters company 'Bangers & Mash' by night. The 27 year old Taurean talks about her wannabe ice-cream, favourite you tube video and other juicy bits.

When were you at your happiest?
Right now, more than I've ever been my whole life.
What's the one thing you cant live without?
Oxygen.
Who do you love the most?
That's really difficult, I would say my boyfriend but my mum would be upset so I'll say everyone.
If you were an ice-cream, what type would you be?
Lime & mint Sorbet because its refreshing and so am I.
Blonds or Brunettes?
Brunette, because my boyfriend is.

Rachel's favourite things are;
The Guardian Website - Photography
You can follow Rachel on her Twitter page for her updates.






No comments:

Post a Comment