Tuesday 4 June 2013

I ♥♥ Nail Polish - Maybelline Colorshow


I am a nail polish lover thanks to my late grandmother who had me painting my nails from an early age. Fast-forward to adulthood and nail polish has become my “cant go without” fashion statement - it’s a part of my identity. Some people like makeup, I love nail polish.

My favorite brand at the moment that’s a real hit on the runway (literally) is Maybelline Colorshow.  This line has been inspired straight from the runway with bright, vibrant and bold colour palettes for SS 2013 due to a formulated transparent gel-base.

Fashionistas can choose from – Power Green (754), Coral Reefs (110), Purple Gem (553) and Orange Attack (341). There are loads more to choose from as well as other little beauty treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment